IQUA is updating our approach to privacy as part of our efforts to address changes required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
We use your information for the legitimate purpose of supporting and improving the service we provide to our members.
We obtain information from you either from you voluntarily providing information when signing up at one of our events, or through the Paypal function on our website.
The data we hold on you:
- Your title, first and last name
- Your email address
- Date of Payment for IQUA membership
- Year of payment for IQUA membership
- Method of payment for IQUA membership
- Membership type (standard/concession)
This data will be held for a period of up to 5 years following year of membership, unless a written request is received to remove your data from our records.
We use this to:
- Keep an accurate and up to date record of IQUA Members.
What we do NOT do is:
- Sell or rent your data to any third parties
- Pass on your information to any third parties without your clear, written consent
GDPR allows you to request access, corrections and removal of your personal information. To avail of this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.