IQUA as an organisation is committed to the study of past, current and future environments and climates. As such the association intends to minimise any negative outcomes of its activities on the environment.
As an association,
- we assess the main environmental impacts caused by its activities.
- we work at improving awareness of activities that cause negative environmental impacts among our members and commit to adopting environmentally friendly practices.
- we promote environmentally friendly activities (such as recycling and pollution prevention) among members and followers.
- we are committed to using public transportation whenever possible and implementing a carpool system when necessary.
- we also comply with all relevant environmental legislation and best practice guidelines where applicable.
IQUA will regularly assess its efforts and determine which areas require improvement.